CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, September 1, 2012

Gah!!!  8 months!!!  8 months and I promised to be back soon!
Well here I am....no worse for the wear....
Many things have happened which I guess I will get to...
Today though is about just rambling on my current state of mind

It's not good

See I have slight OCD.....but I also have something going on physically that makes me exhausted ALL the time....like I need to lie down immediatly exhausted....
I do my best to keep up with the house and the kids and the schedule but man it is SO hard!

We moved into a new house a little over a year ago....and while it has good bones....there are so many things that need to be done to make it ours....and so little time and money to
do those things.  Add to that all the boxes that still need to be
unpacked and all the piles and piles of stuff....
Who knew we could accululate so much stuff~!

I try week after week, day after day to chisel away at is all but it impossible with 3 kids pretty much following me around and wrecking what I do.
I am not near hoarder level but I can honestly see how it gets as bad as it does on that show.....minus the filth, that I don't get at ALL!  Gross!
But the not being able to get rid of things.....both my DH and I are pack rats.....I am an emotional one, if the kids touched it or even loved it I feel like I can't get rid of it....and my DH feels like if we paid for it we have to keep it and use is, somehow, someway.....

Today is the first day of that coming to an end.....we are purging and selling and cleaning and doing......I am exhausted just thinking of all that needs to be done....thankfully this is a 4 day weekend and my DH has taken the two days following off so that we have 6 days to get it done!

Wish me luck....this is the first day of the rest of my nice and organized, stress free life!
I pinky promise I will be back to share some cute things that have happened over the last 8 months....including my baby bugs 5th birthday carnival!

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment